Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lane Merrifield, better known by his penguin's name, Billybob, is a well-known former Club Penguin moderator who often posted news on the official Club Penguin blog. He worked with rsnail, Dave Krysko, and Screenhog to create Club Penguin. Some think that Lane Merrifield is rsnail's name, and that Billybob was the founder of Club Penguin. His catchphrase is "Waddle On!", as seen on almost all of his blog posts. When on Club Penguin, he was often found wearing the Green Letterman Jacket and the Green Ball Cap or Red Ball Cap
Leaving Club PenguinEdit
In October 2012 Billybob announced he would soon be leaving Club Penguin.
According the first issue of the Club Penguin Magazine, Billybob owns several puffles, named:
- Black: Grouch
- Green: Conker
- Blue: Dude
- Pink: Sparky
- Billybob worked at Disneyland before he starting working for Club Penguin.
- Billybob and Happy77 are the only Club Penguin staff members to publicly announce his or her departure from the game on the What's New Blog.
- Billybob officially left Club Penguin on February 1, 2013.
- It was Billybob who created the now famous "Waddle On!" catch phrase.
- Billybob made his first blog on the What's New Blog on September 27, 2005.